Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Goodbye.


If I could fly so high and reach for your body and soul up there in the sky.
I would keep that image of you inside my heart.
Protect it will my own life.
I’m praying that you will never say goodbye.

I want to stick to you like glue.
Make love to you;
let you spread all your love over me, like you used to do.
But please… never say goodbye.

And now you have broken my heart,
letting me now, its goodbye.
How must I get on right know,
leaving me with nothing else but goodbye?
God I hate that word.

I hate you,
I love you,
you promised me never to say goodbye.
Distress.
Your image is printed in my brain,
my body in ache.
I love you too much to make you stay.
Bcoz I know you said goodbye.


For you the greatest flower in the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow yoy must love this person a lot.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google


Get legal. Get OpenOffice.org
SLINC Queer Merchandise